"and now, dear brothers & sisters, one final thing. fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. think about things that are excellent & worthy of praise."
i give thanks & fresh wind blows on smoldering soot. i give thanks & the embers begin to crackle. i give thanks & flames leap to faith. i give thanks & i am bright & burning & bold again. hot with passion, brimming with light. the darkness devoured. i am fully satisfied here. here in the place of thanks, a feast for the famished. fat with favour.
709. walter meets willemena
710. beholding & beloving the broken
711. porch side chats in spring air
712. glistening, sparkling hope
713. a light that never dims
714. boys & the sounds they find funny
715. holding littleness, helpless babe
716. forgiving sand
717. slip socks
718. watching a field being deeply culled
719. a homemade egg & cheddar sandwich