3.06.2012

the knowings {a song diary}

"The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." 
Deuteronomy 31:8

this verse has been my song this week.  it has washed over me like waves.  there are so many things that i don't know, i don't have the answer to.  but it doesn't matter.   for the Lord knows all things & He is never shaken, never fearful.  He sees today, He see tomorrow, He sees next year & forty years from now.  just like He saw last year & the year before that.  there is none in all the earth that He did not see coming.  and yet with all this knowing, He is never shaken, never worried, never stops loving.  and so i put my trust, my hope, my faith in Him alone.  my ever faithful strength & comforter, the lifter of my head, my hand to hold.     
we all need His knowing, His redemption of knowing.  to know how God knows me, strickens me with fear & yet i am wound tight in His perfect love. He doesn't miss a thing.  nothing is hidden from His sight. He knows every detail of my life.  but, oh how He loves us... how He lavishly pours out His grace & mercy.  how freely He gave & we took.  oh, how we wounded Him, yet He found us.
oh, how He loves us...

you know me by bethel live

No comments:

Post a Comment